Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chandelier Cake






Hello there...hope you are having a great weekend! I just finished up this birthday cake with a chandelier motif and standing monogram.  The party is taking place at the Angus Barn tonight and I must admit that my mouth is watering right now. The cake is the popular white almond with buttercream and covered in fondant. I piped the chandelier motif with royal icing and let me tell you our kitchen sink, as well as my fingers, turned a nasty black as I added the food coloring. I need to start wearing gloves, but I am not the neatest artist! Well I am off to spend the afternoon with my 2 boys who are currently watching the Syracuse basketball game. Dave is training Landon to cheer for Syracuse at 2 1/2 months old...I personally think he needs to just be a State fan. Happy weekend!

1 comment: