Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Giraffe Baby Shower Cake

Oh boy, I am so excited to blog about this cake! It is one of my all time fave so far. I love yellow and gray so when I got this order I was super excited. This cake was made for our good friends, Blake and Amanda, who are having a baby girl this summer. I also made their wedding cake a few years back so this was an extra special cake.





Isn't that giraffe family the cutest ever?! Amanda's mom asked me to make a giraffe family on the top to represent Blake, Amanda and baby Harper. I based the design off of the invitation that Amanda's sister made. The flavor - white almond with buttercream and fondant. We can't wait to meet Harper!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love the giraffe family and the chevron. I also adore when you make a cake based on the invitation. You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites! Love the little giraffes!!

    ReplyDelete