Monday, December 2, 2013

Cake Topper Auction!

Well, I must admit that I have fallen behind on keeping up with my Darlin' Designs blog. I have still been making a TON of cakes, but I want to share a new blog that I have been working on for a few months. Some of you may already heard, but we have decided to adopt a little boy from China! If you would like to read more about our adoption journey you can check out A Beautiful Mess

I also want to fill you in on an great opportunity if you are in the market for one of my polymer clay toppers! We are currently having an online auction from Dec. 1st-10th to help raise funds for our adoption. Adoption from China cost approximately $30,000, so as you can see, we can't do it alone.



Also, my friend, Bethany Keown, makes cakes and she donated a cake/cupcakes to our auction as well! Here is her flyer:



If you want to bid on either one of these hot offers or any of the other awesome items (including an iPad Air) check out the bidding album on Facebook:

Check out this cake topper I made for my now 2 year old last week....



Landon turned 2 on Thanksgiving, and the Saturday before we had a Curious George themed birthday party. He LOVES Curious George and well he reminds me of George. Landon is quite a curious little monkey these days. 



I hope to make one of these cake toppers each year for him as a birthday tradition. Hopefully it will help us remember the theme of each one of his parties (although I am not sure how he will feel at 13 with a "themed" party topper ;) ) 

I hope you will check out our auction and adoption blog! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment