Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mickey Mouse First Birthday Cake and Smash Cake


So, this past weekend, I had three birthday cakes, a smash cake, and an order of 36 monogram cookies!! I don't know how I got it all completed on time, but somehow it all worked out. I have been so blessed by all of the recent orders and have had a ton of fun making them (despite being a little stressed at times!) Here is the first Mickey Mouse cake I made. I actually had two seperate orders for Mickey Mouse cakes. They were both for first birthdays and this one I did a matching smash cake for the little birthday boy. It was covered in just buttercream with fondant details. I love how it turned out!! I also met the birthday boy's mom in Burlington and it made the trip there safely. I am so proud of how smooth the buttercream turned out.








1 comment: