Thursday, August 15, 2013

Baby Bum Cake and matching cookies



I'm almost all caught up on the blog. I made these matching cake and cookies for a recent baby shower. The cake was two flavors - the "bum" was triple chocolate and the bottom cake was vanilla. I made the feet out of rice krispy treats and I covered them in buttercream and fondant.

On another note, we have had an awesome, relaxing week at the beach with some really good friends. It has been a nice week to hang out and take a little time off from cake designing :) 




3 comments:

  1. The intricate details on the baby bum cake and cookies are truly impressive. As an aspiring baker, I'm always on the lookout for new techniques to enhance my skills. I wonder if there are any baking institute in Chennai that offer classes on decorating cakes and cookies like this. It would be a dream come true to learn from experts and create stunning desserts like these.



    ReplyDelete