Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Checked the blog off my "to do" list!

Finally, I have gotten this blog up and running! Well, sort of. It is still a work in progress, but it's a start! I have had the blog for quite some time but honestly it overwhelmed me (technology and I don't get along). I am a super big perfectionist and well I wanted my blog to match my business cards, the header to be centered, the colors to match, the font to be cute, blah, blah blah. I am trying to get over my perfectionism and this is a start!
Over the last year, making and designing specialty cakes has become a huge part of my life and I am hoping this blog will help out those who are interested in my cakes :) I'll be back to write more later, but I must sign off for now so I can go make dinner for my hubby. Stay tuned for cake pictures and who knows what else! Kar and Di, this blog is dedicated to you both!!

1 comment: