Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Daze

Yes, I'm in a rainy daze and I love it. I have lots to update on my blog and a rainy day is a perfect time. I'm sitting here at Borders with one of my bestest friends and college roomie, Dianna. She is the one who encouraged me to start decorating cakes and has been cheering me on ever since. Anywho, I am enjoying a cinnamon coffee, a chocolate chip cookie sample and doing a little people watching (another hobby).
Ok, since I have been slack in my recent cake posts, there were be quite a few updates! This was a small cake a made for Kathryn. She has been a BIG supporter of my cake business - thanks Kathryn! She is always giving out my name and it is such a confidence boost to have people recommending me. She ordered this cake for her and her friend's birthday and they brought it to a birthday tailgate right before a concert. So fun! I actually covered this one in just buttercream becuase I knew I would be doing a lot of the decorating with fondant. Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment