Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cassandra and Justin's Wedding Cake


Congratulations Justin and Cassandra! The Johns' got hitched this past weekend and I had the honor of making their cake. I really enjoyed making this cause because Justin designed the pattern I used (it was also on their invitation, etc.). He is an artist and has his own canvas printing business. I must say that I was a little initmidated because he is very talented and their reception was absolutely gooorrrgeouss! I think Spider Mums are my new favorite flower. I took the topper home with me and they are now on our coffee table :)
I cut out the fondant pattern using an exacto knife and a print-out of the design Justin designed. The night before their wedding I dreamed about this design (since I spent quite a bit of that day cutting it out) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment