Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma!

My little niece turned the big 1 on January 23! I can't believe it has been a whole year since she was born. Each time I see her I fall more in love with her. She is such a sweet baby and has the cutest personality. Every time she opens a present she says "ooooo"...it's the cutest thing ever! Brittany, her mom and my soon to be sister-in-law, loves Tinkerbell! Little Emma loves her too so I made two Tinkerbell cakes for her! The little pink one was a "smash" cake and the bigger one was for her party.





Before the cake -- gotta eat her greens!

I think she likes it!

She's in awe of all the cake.

Yep, she approves :) I think she should be my taster from now on!
                                                          Happy 1st Birthday Emma Grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment