Monday, February 4, 2013

Farewell Cake


This cake was so much fun to make! It was made for a going away party....for a blond haired, blue eyed frisbee lovin' girl who is moving to Colorado. I have never met Stacey, but she has some great friends! When I dropped off the cake they were making so many fun decorations for the party. I hope they had a great time.


I love making cakes like this cause they are always one of a kind.....and I get to be pretty creative. Emily, Stacey's friend who ordered the cake, asked me to paint the state flags on each corresponding state and connect them with a frisbee. I painted the flags with food coloring and the girl was made out of fondant. One half of the cake was butter golden with raspberry filling and the other was triple chocolate....yummmmyyy.




I was playing around with Picassa and thought I would also share my artistic shot of her feet ;)

1 comment:

  1. Tricia -
    The cake was delicious and so much fun! Thanks so much putting all that work into it! And you're right, I do have some great friends. :-)
    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete