Monday, February 4, 2013

Groom and Bride Cake Topper

I have been wanting to blog about these guys for a while now! When I wrote the post last week about cake toppers, I already had these completed but they were being shipped to their owner. I didn't want to write about them before she got to see 'em.

The bride found my blog and asked me to make this cake topper to suprise her soon-to-be husband on their wedding day. She sent me these pics of her dress and his tux....



awwww beauuuuutifulllllll



Very classy :)

When she sent me the pic of her dress I wanted to go back 4 years ago and do my wedding all over (but this time wearing THAT dress haha). I really did love my dress, don't get me wrong, but that one is aboslutely gorgeous too.

On to the toppers....my fave so far!


 
I heard from the bride that they made it to their destination safe. Hope they enjoy their wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment