Thursday, April 11, 2013

WHALEcome Baby

It's about time I get back into the blogging world. I have been up to my eyeballs in orders and have decided to put the blogging on backorder for a while. I am so sad because I lost a lot of pictures because my memory card broke so I won't be able to blog about all the recent orders. Here is a cake I did for a friend about a month ago and she has since had her little baby boy. My friend threw her this awesome shower and asked me to make a onesie cake with a whale on it. Here is the "tablescape" she did all by herself. Way to go!

The cake was white almond with buttercream icing and fondant details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I thought that was a real onesie! And a cute one at that. :) Excellent job, Tricia! Now I want a onesie like that.

    ReplyDelete